EE Keeper is saved game editor for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition and Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition. This project is a continuation of Shadow Keeper, originally released by Aaron O'Neil in 2000 for Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn and Throne of Bhaal. This version will still work with the original BG2.
Currently, it will only work natively on Windows, although it has been tried through Wineskin on Mac OS X and currently works, though no guarantee is in place that this will continue to be. Maximising that support is a priority, however.
Please note: unless otherwise stated, EE Keeper will be archived in Zip format and uploaded.
Please note, any support ticket that is created should be watched in case any extra information is needed. If you do not plan to keep and eye on your ticket and you have an account on the official Baldur's Gate forum, please be sure to provide your user name with the ticket in case any further information is required.
- Supports UTF8 character encoding.
- Can modify most aspects of a character, creature, or entire party.
- Now supports multiple games with the use of profiles.
- Added additional options, item and spell filters, as well as fixing multiple issue with the original code.
- On top of English, the interface has now been translated to Chinese, French, Italian, and Korean.