Firmware for home made ECU/PCM (Electronic Fuel Injection & ignition controller) for 2006 Ford Mustang car. It also supports vehicle's CAN bus to exchange data with smart junction box unit (gauge cluster && a/c). Project is based on megasquirt project, it uses same tuning tools (megatune/TunerStudio MS). There are three CPUs in total, so project contains three diferent firmwares for each microcontroller. Main CPU is NXP ARM7 LPC2366 running AOS operating system (also my project). Remaining CPUs are ATMEGAs - electronic thortle controller and IO controller.
- Engine control unit (controls injection && ignition)
- Fully HW compatibile with original Ford ECU - no modification to harness is needed
- ETC (Electronic throttle control)
- Controls mustang specific peripheries (fuel pump, fan, etc..)
- Supports vehicle's CAN bus (rpm/speed gauges)
- Can be tunned using car's OBD interface (CAN bus)
Be the first to post a review of ECU!