ECL (Embeddable Common-Lisp) is an interpreter of the Common-Lisp language as described in the X3J13 Ansi specification, featuring CLOS (Common-Lisp Object System), conditions, loops, etc, plus a translator to C, which can produce standalone executables.
ECL supports the operating systems Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, Solaris and Windows, running on top of the Intel, Sparc, Alpha, PowerPC and ARM processors.
- A bytecode compiler and interpreter
- Compiles Lisp also with any C/C++ compiler
- Can build standalone executables and libraries
- ASDF, Sockets, Gray streams, MOP, and other useful components
- Extremely portable
- A reasonable license
Follow Embeddable Common-Lisp
- Use a software-based approach that replaces manual processes and inefficient paper-based systems
- Get pre-built templates that simplify quality and risk management and certificate renewals
- Automate document approval and publishing, problem-solving, and continuous improvement workflows
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.