ECL (Embeddable Common-Lisp) is an interpreter of the Common-Lisp language as described in the X3J13 Ansi specification, featuring CLOS (Common-Lisp Object System), conditions, loops, etc, plus a translator to C, which can produce standalone executables.
ECL supports the operating systems Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, Solaris and Windows, running on top of the Intel, Sparc, Alpha, PowerPC and ARM processors.
- A bytecode compiler and interpreter
- Compiles Lisp also with any C/C++ compiler
- Can build standalone executables and libraries
- ASDF, Sockets, Gray streams, MOP, and other useful components
- Extremely portable
- A reasonable license
Follow Embeddable Common-Lisp
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.