EclipseFP Haskell 2.5.3
Necessary Haskell packages:
- EclipseFP relies on BuildWrapper, a Haskell IDE library, for a lot of its functionality. See https://github.com/JPMoresmau/BuildWrapper for more information. Version 0.7.2 of buildwrapper has been validated with this version of EclipseFP
- EclipseFP also uses scion-browser. Version 0.2.17 has been validated with this version of EclipseFP
- pass enable-tests to cabal-dev install-deps so that test dependences are installed too
- builds are now done inside the build job, which allows better scheduling (running wait for build to complete)
- cancelling on build and clean actually kills the underlying cabal or buildwrapper process
- cabal errors show error decorator on project
- shortcut key and mnemonic for rename action (https://sourceforge.net/p/eclipsefp/discussion/371922/thread/b5fd0a28/?limit=25#725b)
- hlint uses proper encoding of the file it analyses
- Run as on something else that a resource caused Haskell run actions to disappear
- Executable version checking could fail randomly and give confusing error message
- Partial fix for https://github.com/JPMoresmau/eclipsefp/issues/104 : when a project changes in a cabal-dev workspace, it is rebuilt in the sandbox of the projects that depend on it with the proper flags defined. However, this does not fix the fact that when EclipseFP calls install-deps on the projects it depend on, the flags won't be passed.
- Missing package dependency quick fix could offer several times the same package (if several versions of the package were used). Only display one (installing with no version bounds)
- Missing package dependency quick fix would add the dependency to all stanzas containing the current module, even if they already depended on it
- Coloring in syntax preference page may not always work
- Test Result View: bottom pane is read-only
- Pragmas on several lines are correctly colored
- warning when launching cabal install on a sandboxed project
- toggle comment action instead of comment/uncomment (https://sourceforge.net/p/eclipsefp/discussion/371922/thread/7ea2e1eb/#3100)
- HLint suggestions: a preference can be set to see the suggestion text even if it can be applied automatically (https://sourceforge.net/p/eclipsefp/discussion/371922/thread/79aaff24/#816f)
- Preference page for helper executables refactored with an Advanced section
- Expose preference for maximum number of characters in Haskell Console
- Expose preference to activate Haskell Console on write (https://github.com/JPMoresmau/eclipsefp/issues/97)
- Preference to only start Browser when in a Haskell perpective (defaults to true) (https://sourceforge.net/p/eclipsefp/discussion/371922/thread/88c58cc0/?limit=25#d441)
- Supports Yesod 1.2
- Haskell launch configurations are deleted when a project is deleted
- If debug mode is enabled for buildwrapper, the cabal invocations arguments are dumped in the console (https://github.com/JPMoresmau/eclipsefp/issues/103)
- syntax highlighting and thing at point use same long running process than build, for performance
- Upgrade via the Eclipse install site http://eclipsefp.sf.net/updates.
Thanks to all bug reporters and users for their feedback.
Thanks to all the people that expressed interest in EclipseFP and want to see it stay alive and improve!