EclipseFP Haskell 2.4.0
Necessary Haskell packages:
- EclipseFP relies on BuildWrapper, a Haskell IDE library, for a lot of its functionality. See https://github.com/JPMoresmau/BuildWrapper for more information. Version 0.6.3 of buildwrapper has been validated with this version of EclipseFP
- EclipseFP also uses scion-browser. Version 0.2.13 has been validated with this version of EclipseFP
- Synchronizes new projects correctly if not in auto build mode
- Adds proper import even if GHC suggested alternative
- Installing dependencies installs also test dependencies
- Keep scope on autocompletion when adding
- Autocompletion on Haskell files in non Cabalized projects uses only ALL scope
- Evaluate GHCi expressions in debug mode even when not stopped at a breakpoint
- Can specify paths of executables in preferences for Alex, Happy and UUAGC
- File templates for cabal file, setup.hs, new modules... (under Preferences -> Haskell -> New Project)
- Offers GHC suggested alternative on unresolved symbol
- Allow running executables from test suites without test-framework specific options, as normal executables
- Specific Haskell Test Results view: no more dependency on JDT
- Navigate Next Previous now works in Haskell Editor
- Verification of the Cabal library version (buildwrapper vs cabal)
- Upgrade via the Eclipse install site http://eclipsefp.sf.net/updates.
Thanks to all bug reporters and users for their feedback.
Thanks to all the people that expressed interest in EclipseFP and want to see it stay alive and improve!