EclipseFP Haskell 2.3.1
Necessary Haskell packages:
- EclipseFP relies on BuildWrapper, a Haskell IDE library, for a lot of its functionality. See https://github.com/JPMoresmau/BuildWrapper for more information. Version 0.6.1 of buildwrapper has been validated with this version of EclipseFP
- EclipseFP also uses scion-browser. Version 0.2.10 has been validated with this version of EclipseFP
- Clean project removes all Haskell problems markers in project
- StackOverflow if a module exported itself fixed
- Now properly offers symbols from exposed modules from the library in the same project if there is an internal dependency
- Various defensive code
- Escape paths with spaces properly (SourceGraph and other tools invocation)
- Format source with stylish-haskell
- Command history for GHCi sessions
- Tooltips now can use HTML rendering
- Markers have column information and not only line information (squiggly lines are back).
- Hover over a symbol and a marker display both information.
Many thanks to Martijn Schrage for his contributions
Thanks to all bug reporters and users for their feedback.
Thanks to all the people that expressed interest in EclipseFP and want to see it stay alive and improve!