EclipseFP Haskell 2.0.4
EclipseFP relies on Scion, the Haskell IDE library, for a lot of its
functionality. See http://code.google.com/p/scion-lib/ for more information.
You cannot use the version from Hackage since commands have been
added for eclipsefp. From version 1.111, eclipsefp includes a modified source
distribution of scion, that is built and used by eclipsefp if the use built-in
server preferences option is checked. Since it is by default, eclipse might be
a bit slow to start the first time scion is built. Otherwise, you can build
Scion from source (git clone git://github.com/JPMoresmau/scion.git, runhaskell
- do not auto detected files starting with cabal that do not report a version number
- GHC 7.0 support: scion now builds with GHC 7
- Cabal test-suite syntax supported in syntax editor: http://www.haskell.org/cabal/release/cabal-126.96.36.199/doc/users-guide/#test-suites
- Cabal test option on contextual project menu. This is only a short term solution, expect a new version of EclipseFP with full launch configuration support for cabal test.
- If you had EclipseFP configured with a previous version of GHC and Cabal, run autodetect again in the Haskell Implementations and Scion and Cabal preference pages.
Thanks to B. Scott Michel (email@example.com) and Alejandro Serrano for their contributions.
Thanks to all bug reporters and users for their feedback.
Thanks to all the people that expressed interest in EclipseFP and want to see it stay alive and improve!
JP Moresmau (firstname.lastname@example.org)