We extend the Eclipse IDE with tools for development in Haskell, a functional programming language, providing support for a wide range of tools (compilers, interpreters, doc tools etc.) in a coherent, convenient and configurable environment.
- Build projects based on Cabal files (includes Cabal editor)
- Integration with GHCi debugger
- Full outline view
- Use GHC API via BuildWrapper for typechecking
- Code completions template for common Haskell idioms
- Supports GHC 7.0 to 7.6
- Hoogle integration
- Show HLint errors and recommendations, with automatic application of suggestions
- Show profiling results in graph
- Install Cabal packages easily!
- Integrates with HTF for easy visualisation of test results
CategoriesBuild Tools, Compilers, Debuggers, Integrated Development Environments (IDE), Interpreters
Follow Haskell support for Eclipse
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I absolutely think this app the perfect software I ever tried! => have a look at this webiste for Free Gift Cards : www.fregifts.com
I sincerly think this software one of the best software I ever tried! => have a look at this webiste for Free Goods : www.scripts4geeks.com
EclipseFP has an Mylyn integration. I can focus on a task and Mylyn opens automatically any related Sourcefile (and closes the others). That is a big help!! I like EclipseFP very much. Good job! Thank you very much!