With all of the hoopla over Web Services, you would think that servicing user requests over HTTP was something new.
While we all may have lots of experience with REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, WSDLs, HTTPS, and even EDI ... but at the end of the day, it all comes down to legacies, security, and performance?
So while big companies might have billions of dollars to spend re-writing their back end web legacies, those of us who want to seamlessly automate a simple set of CRUD operations to our existing web sited do not.
Because legacies are important, EasyHTTP allows our "Web 2.0" Web Services to continue to inter-operate with our "Web 1.0" HTML Forms & Services.
Indeed, using EasyHTTP, support for classic HTTP GET / POST Forms & URLs can be integrated into your Web Service Project in an average of 3 lines of plain-old (no annotations required!)
- Minimalist Design
- Uses traditional GET / POST
- Front-end example for the Business / Enterprise State Transfer (B.E.S.T)
- Re-use existing HTTP Forms As-a Service Transfer (F.A.S.T)
- HTTP Forms automation in 3 - 5 lines of Java
- Traditional Operational / HTTP Encoding
- Extremely efficient data ecoding
- Most popular state transfer ... Web 1.0!
Be the first to post a review of Easy HTTP: Easy Web Service Support!