Easy-EIGRP is an implementation of the Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol developed in Java. It has a user-friendly and flexible graphical user interface that allows users to configure all relevant aspects of the network and the protocol.
- Runs on Windows XP Professional, Linux (Ubuntu, recomended).
- Cisco IOS used: version 12.4
- EIGRP version implemented: 1.2
- If you want to use GNS3, you have to work with the c3640-ik9o3s-mz.124-7 image
- Dependencies: Look into the Dependecies folder.
- It allows users to configure all relevant aspects of the network and the EIGRP protocol.
- Provides a partial network viewer.
- An integrated event logger and sniffer.
- A protocol table viewer.
- Can be used in a production network as a functional but very limited implementation of the EIGRP protocol.
There are no 4 star reviews.