Easy-EIGRP is an implementation of the Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol developed in Java. It has a user-friendly and flexible graphical user interface that allows users to configure all relevant aspects of the network and the protocol.
- Runs on Windows XP Professional, Linux (Ubuntu, recomended).
- Cisco IOS used: version 12.4
- EIGRP version implemented: 1.2
- If you want to use GNS3, you have to work with the c3640-ik9o3s-mz.124-7 image
- Dependencies: Look into the Dependecies folder.
- It allows users to configure all relevant aspects of the network and the EIGRP protocol.
- Provides a partial network viewer.
- An integrated event logger and sniffer.
- A protocol table viewer.
- Can be used in a production network as a functional but very limited implementation of the EIGRP protocol.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
It doesn't work for me under Ubuntu 14.04. :-( Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no jpcap in java.library.path
You can form some adjacencies with real Cisco Routers or use GNS3. You need to know that the IOS version used was 12.4 and the implemented protocol version is 1.2, so it will only work correctly with routers that provide this version. The application must be installed and run as root/administrator user since it requires the execution of privileged commands. In case that you want to simulate Cisco Routers using GNS3, you have to use the IOS image: c3640-ik9o3s-mz.124-7.