Mod FreeCAD-PCB allow you to import PCB boards to FreeCAD.
Scope of mod:
- support for many different layers,
- possible to choose colours, transparency and names for each layer,
- mod allows you to import IGES models with colours,
- possible to show holes/vias independent.
Moduł FreeCAD-PCB pozwala na importowanie płytek PCB do programu FreeCAD.
- wsparcie dla wielu różnych warstw,
- wyświetlanie otworów, przelotek niezależnie od siebie,
- możliwość wyboru koloru, przeźroczystości oraz nazwy dla poszczególnych warstw,
- importowanie modeli zapisanych w formacie IGS wraz z kolorami.
- Eagle (*.brd)
- Razen (*.rzp)
- FreePCB (*.fpc)
- gEDA (*.pcb)
- FidoCadJ (*.fcd)
- KiCad (*.kicad_pcb)
- IDF v2/v3
Requirements: FreeCAD >= 0.14
Project forum: https://sourceforge.net/p/eaglepcb2freecad/forum/
- "Real time" connection between Eagle and FreeCAD
Working like a breath on OSX as well! (Did not test the eagle plugins however) I love it, best tool found in a while!
Really good work! Great plugin that is worth thousands..
Very well after I understand how I can add models, because with an absolute path it doesn't worked. So I copied into the parts folder than all worked fine. I have the problem, that rotation of the x-axis is in Freecad a rotation of the z-axis. I nice feature would be, that you can see the positioning of the part immediatly and not only when you saved the database and updated the parts. When someone clicks cancel the old position will be used. I hope you can implement something about that. A really great work!!!!
A nice tool ! Waiting for feature updates ;) But I <3 it !
Hello, i tried the FreeCad-PCD with the included Eagle-Example. But there are are no parts visible. I also tried to include the "models_1" files. But i don´t know how to do. Please can you describe this shortly. many thanks