This project contains the Linux kernel drivers for all Intel(R) Ethernet adapters and LOMs (LAN On Motherboard). To learn more about Intel Ethernet visit http://communities.intel.com/community/tech/wired
Mailing list for out-of-tree Support:
Mailing list for in-kernel Support:
- e1000e driver
- ixgbe and ixgbevf driver
- igb and igbvf driver
- i40e and i40evf drivers
- lldpad daemon
- ethregs register dump utility
- e1000 driver: The e1000 driver is changed to a kernel only support model. (The latest release of e1000 driver was version 8.0.35)
Follow Intel Ethernet Drivers and Utilities
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I cannot comment on the driver as I could not get it work on Ubuntu. I thought i'd give it a go, even though I knew it wasn't apart of the supported list. Ubuntu 14.04, 3.13.0-24-generic kernel, Intel Corporation Ethernet Connection I217-V (rev 05). **UPDATE** Booting without the cable plugged in helped!