This project provide an easy to deploy service oriented task-scheduling architecture capable to achieve a fault-tolerant job execution on dynamics networks.
The system use:
- A robust Job scheduler: Quartz Enterprise scheduler (for more info see http://www.quartz-scheduler.org)
- A framework to build reliable dynamic distributed systems: Apache River framework (for more info see http://river.apache.org)
- Job chains execution (with compensation actions in case of failures)
- Dynamic node deployment
- worker nodes and master node fault tolerance
- Master-workers execution pattern ("orchestration like")
- Dynamic Working Queues creation as clusters of worker nodes.
Be the first to post a review of Dynamic Task Scheduler!