flex and bison files for limited conversion from autocad dxf to POV-RAY format. whole DXF flex syntax is there as of that timeframe. I tried my best, but I am not an expert in bison. files are huge. written for gnu C. and C hand attempt at lexer
- written for GNU C, flex and bison (mingw works)
- limited conversion from autocad dxf to POV-RAY format.
- unfinished, took it as far as I could.
- source files are huge
- practically whole DXF syntax as of time of writing (12/2008)
- bison file does the very simplified syntax conversion to POV (could be expanded), flex file does the reading of the dxf file, but dxf file must be in text format.
- additional personally written converter written in C/C++ to do conversion from DXF to POV
- due to the fact that the test files were from a copyrighted disc, cannot include them. dxf files are available all over the internet as stock 3d objects.
Be the first to post a review of dxf-to-pov!