Allows to capture video from UVC cameras using Console or Windows Service environment.
Developed for supporting H.264 stream capturing from Logitech C920 camera.
- Get and save audio and video stream from UVC camera
- No video preview.
- Could work as Windows Service
- Could work as Console Application
- All parameters are configurable from config. UI for managing config file.
- Overwrites video files when configured folder size is reached.
- GPS info in subtitles
- Centrafuse 3.5 plugin.
N.B.: For recording stream from camera in H.264 must be used drivers provided by Windows OS.
Program is under active development and testing so please post or email me your bugs, offers and questions!
- Can record from UVC camera
- Loop recording
- Date and time, gps info in subtitles
- Working as System Service or Console
- Low system resource loading
- Centrafuse 3.5 plugin
Be the first to post a review of DxDvrCapture!