Dxbx, an Xbox1 High Level Emulator written in Delphi. Dxbx has it's own kernel, emulates controllers, sound and graphics, and offers a toolchain for Xbox executables, library and symbol-pattern files. It runs many SDK samples and some game-intros.
- Emulates many Xbox SDK samples
- Contains an Xbox executable viewer and other tools
- Implements many Xbox kernel APIs
- Uses Direct3D8 for graphics, and emulates Xbox pixel shaders
- Contains a sophisticated customizable symbol detection engine
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Thanks for updates ;)
Good and useful software
dxbx works nicely
Great tool and getting better!