DVDStyler is a cross-platform free DVD authoring application that makes possible for video enthusiasts to create professional-looking DVDs. DVDStyler provides over 20 DVD menu templates, allowing you to create your own menu designs and photo slideshows. After you select your DVD label name, video quality, video format, aspect ratio, and audio format, you can select a template to add video materials to. DVDStyler's interface supports drag-and-drop so you can add project buttons and movies around with ease. Some basic video editing operations such as trimming and cropping are also available.
- create and burn DVD video with interactive menus
- support of AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, OGG, WMV and other file formats
- support of MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, MP2, MP3, AC-3 and other audio and video formats
- user-friendly interface with support of drag & drop
- flexible menu creation on the basis of scalable vector graphic
Love it, I'm no longer making cup holders with holes in them.
A keeper! :)
nvm, the program is excellent compared to others.
THIS IS A NICE PRODUCT! I USED IT TO CREATE MY OWN MOVIE DVD! TCM 3D! THE THING I'D LIKE TO SEE IS BETTER AND FASTER SUPPORT FOR THINGS LIKE COMPILING THE PROGRAM, ETC...
I have used several versions of DVDStyler and have liked all of them. I have never had any problem with malware from any of the installs, but I have downloaded from SourceForge every time. It's a great program. I have made many nice DVDs with it and expect to make many more. Thanks Alex!