This is a MATLAB model of an end-to-end chain compliant to the DVB-T2 standard (ETSI EN 302 755 available from www.etsi.org). It was originally developed within the DVB consortium (www.dvb.org) by AICIA, BBC, Pace, Panasonic and SIDSA.
- DVB-T2-compliant end-to-end chain
- Channel simulation including various channel models
- Bit-error ratio (BER) simulations
- Generation of reference stream files in the format defined by the Validation and Verification (V&V) group of DVB-T2
- Parameter sets for all V&V test cases
- Operation with Transport Stream input
- Operation with T2-MI (modulator interface) input
- I/Q output file generation
- Support for versions 1.1.1, 1.2.1 and 1.3.1 of ETSI EN 302 755
- Support for T2-Lite
its great n good opportunity to work on it..
Dvb-t2-csp is great! Thanks.
Great software, thank you.
thank you dvb-t2-csp
DVB-T2 CSP is very good. It would have been nice if all done in scilab. I am trying to do things in scilab. hope i will get some support from CSP team. May be DVB-T2 lite, we should release scilab version.!!!!!