DUnit is a framework of classes designed to support the Xtreme approach to software testing.
This branch from the principal project, is for transform his visual interface to the new Firemonkey framework, know too as FMX. Current version is only for the old VCL framework.
When project finish, it shall work for run unit test in Windows and Mac OS X. And of course for Android and IOS too.
Did you need this approach? You can support us saying you like this project and leaving a message, please.
You can get the current state of the project with the next URL repository:
We are going to appreciate all the support!
- Automated Unit Testing of applications with Firemonkey framework.
- Automated Unit Testing for Desktop Mac OS X Applications.
- Automated Unit Testing for Mobile iOS Applications.
- Automated Unit Testing for Mobile Android Applications.
- Preserving all current functionalities of current DUnit Framework from VCL, CLX and CLR frameworks.
- Not working in VCL (windows), CLX (linux) or CLR (.net) frameworks.
Be the first to post a review of DUnit FMX!