Tools for Windows users with dual or multiple monitors. Has hotkeys for moving windows around, restrict mouse/cursor movement between screens, application launcher, wallpaper creator and changer and a screen capture tool.
- Allows you to quickly move windows between monitors.
- Launch applications to start on a particular monitor.
- Provides some of the new Windows 7 hotkeys to XP and Vista users.
- Lock cursor onto a monitor, or provide resistance to moving between monitors.
- Create wallpaper with different images on each monitor or spanning multiple monitors.
- Change wallpapers periodically.
- Capture images from the primary monitor and display them on the secondary monitor.
Follow Dual Monitor Tools
Today's small-to-medium-sized (SMB) businesses and large enterprises are saving on their monthly communications costs by making one simple decision: to switch to a VoIP service solution from their old, outdated Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS). By choosing a new VoIP service, these companies enjoy the flexibility, reliability, call features, and audio quality that only a VoIP service can provide. Plus, they cut their phone bill by up to 70%!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.