Tools for Windows users with dual or multiple monitors. Has hotkeys for moving windows around, restrict mouse/cursor movement between screens, application launcher, wallpaper creator and changer and a screen capture tool.
- Allows you to quickly move windows between monitors.
- Launch applications to start on a particular monitor.
- Provides some of the new Windows 7 hotkeys to XP and Vista users.
- Lock cursor onto a monitor, or provide resistance to moving between monitors.
- Create wallpaper with different images on each monitor or spanning multiple monitors.
- Change wallpapers periodically.
- Capture images from the primary monitor and display them on the secondary monitor.
Nice tool. Easy to use. An option in "DMT" to configure separate wallpapers for each monitor, similar to the "Add Image" in "Dual Wallpaper" and a "time between changes" of less than 1 minute (eg. 10 seconds) would be great.
Especially DualWallpaper is a great tool! Exactly what I was looking for, and due to the nice design a command line version that fits my needs was quite easily realized.
Great utility. One issue though, I use a laptop that extends to two screens. Dual monitor cannot handle unplugging and re-plugging of monitors - it hides running applications permanently(!) I'm running window 7.