Fast and user-friendly free tool for drivers's backup, restoration and removal with command line options, automatic restoration from CD\DVD and path formatting. DriverBackup! includes also an interactive command line builder.
- Backup & restore of windows drivers
- Drivers' backup from offline or non-booting system
- Unknown device recognition
- Command line switches with integrated command line builder
- Compatible with 64 bit systems
- Automatic generation of autorun files for drivers' restoration
- No installation required
where is source code... wht open source
The program requires .NET 2.0 and it does not work with Windows 2000.
A way better free tool - DoubleDriver - http://www.boozet.org/dd.htm ....Why I gave this a thumbs down: The "Download Now!" button is the Italian version but you can get the English/Italian/Spanish version by clicking the "View all files" button, then download the "DrvBK2_0.rar" file. No button to restore/reinstall drivers. No source code. May require .NET 2.0 but doesn't mention it.