Fast and user-friendly free tool for drivers's backup, restoration and removal with command line options, automatic restoration from CD\DVD and path formatting. DriverBackup! includes also an interactive command line builder.
- Backup & restore of windows drivers
- Drivers' backup from offline or non-booting system
- Unknown device recognition
- Command line switches with integrated command line builder
- Compatible with 64 bit systems
- Automatic generation of autorun files for drivers' restoration
- No installation required
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
If it restored anything, I can't tell. I needed to recover all my drivers from an old backup and port them to my current setup (same system/OS). Everything backed up okay (creating a 440MB file), but when I attempt a restore, there is no message afterwards tell you if the restore completed. About 1 second of disk activity (too quick to read/restore 440MB worth of files) and no message telling me what was done... if anything. If the restoration was a success or failed, it would be nice if the program told me so. :(
The program works perfect and I was thinking of donate, but...in Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit I can´t maximize the program. It shows a little window that can´t be modified. Sorry but when it gets fixed I´ll donate.