When you need to organize files, DropIt can eliminate much of the drudgery of searching and manually opening folders and moving files around.
Drop a group of different files and folders on the floating DropIt image and it sorts them to defined destination folders, compresses or extracts them, opens them with associated programs or performs other defined actions.
You can define how filter your files (by name, directory, size, date, properties, content or regular expressions) and associate one of the 21 available actions to perform (Move, Copy, Compress, Extract, Rename, Delete, Split, Join, Encrypt, Decrypt, Open With, Print, Upload, Send by Mail, Create Gallery, Create List, Create Playlist, Create Shortcut, Copy to Clipboard, Change Properties and Ignore). You can also organize your associations in profiles and automatically scan monitored folders at a defined time interval.
- Drag-and-Drop: process files and folders simply dropping them on the target image
- Filter Files & Folders: by name, directory, size, dates, properties, content or regular expressions
- Folder Monitoring: process files and folders automatically monitoring defined directories
- 21 Actions: Move, Copy, Compress, Extract, Rename, Delete, Split, Join, Encrypt, Decrypt, Open With, Print, Upload, Send by Mail, Create Gallery, Create List, Create Playlist, Create Shortcut, Copy to Clipboard, Change Properties, Ignore
- Profiles: collect associations in different profiles and assign an image to each profile to easily recognize it
- Comprehensive Path Support: support absolute paths, relative paths, UNC paths for shared folders
- Abbreviations: support internal, custom and system environment variables
- Alternative Usages: support SendTo and Command-Line to process files and folders
- Multi-language: available with multi-language interface
- Profile Encryption: support encryption to protect your profiles with a password
- Activity Log: support log file creation to verify sorting operations
- Automatic Update: support automatic software update
- Unicode: support for Unicode encoding
- Optimized Versions: available in both installer and portable versions for 32/64-bit Windows
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I am not able to see the video of these tutorials. If I could it is really a good job