A consumer API that can process the response of an ontology evaluation web service provider.
- Uses web service providers for ontology evaluation
- Can be used to detect pitfalls in ontologies and the elements they affect
- You can select only certain pitfalls for detection
- You can easily classify pitfalls according to many different criteria
- Can create reports of the pitfalls and affected elements found in ontologies
- Easy to use in ontology evaluation tools (you don't require knowledge of accessing web services nor of querying RDF/XML – the API does all of these for you)
- At present, DrOntoAPI's implementation only supports the OOPS! web service provider from OEG, see: http://oops-ws.oeg-upm.net/
- Other similar web service providers could be used (if available) by implementing DrOntoAPI's interfaces
Be the first to post a review of DrOntoAPI!