DownloadDaemon is a comfortable download-manager with many features like one-click-hoster support, etc.
It can be remote-controled in several ways (web/gui/console clients), which makes it perfect for file- and root-servers, as well as for local use.
- Completely Remote-Controlable with a Console, GUI or Web-Based client
- Support for Special Hosters (rapidshare.com/uploaded.to/netload.in/megaupload.com/youtube.com/...)
- Automatic Captcha-Recognition
- Few Dependencies for Easy Use on Embedded Systems (NAS/Media-Server)
- Automatic Reconnects to Bypass IP-Based Bandwidth-Limits
- Easy to Extend with Plugins
- Automatic archive extraction for rar, zip, tar.gz and tar.bz2 archives
- Alternating Download-proxys to bypass Bandwidth-limits
- Ability to precheck all links for their size and availability before downloading
- Download timing: Let your fileserver do the download-work at night and enjoy your internet speed at day
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Excellent work! DownloadDaemon works perfectly! Thanks!
Nice download manager well developed and full of features
The best solution I've found so far for an environment where there is a central headless "downloading" server & multiple satalite machines connecting to it with different operating systems. I highly recommend.
Great tool! I don't know of any other download-tool which is split into server and client. Ideal to be run on nas boxes (arm and armel architectures supported), while clients manage it from remote PC's - best via web-interface.