Double Commander is a cross platform open source file manager with two panels side by side. It is inspired by Total Commander and features some new ideas.
- Unicode support
- Tabbed interface
- Multi-rename tool
- Custom columns
- Built in file viewer (F3) to view files of in hex, binary or text format
- Internal text editor (F4) with syntax hightlighting
- Archives are handled like subdirectories. You can easily copy files to and from archives. Supported archive types: ZIP, TAR GZ, TGZ, LZMA and also BZ2, RPM, CPIO, DEB, RAR.
- All operations working in background
- Extended search function with full text search in any files
- Configurable button bar to start external programs or internal menu commands
- Total Commander WCX, WDX and WLX plug-ins support
Best manager I used.
The best commander! I use on linux
Очень нужная вещь, особенно под линукс.
Good free replacement for TotalCommander
The most efficient GUI for file operations (and more!) in the Linux world. It is a perfect Total Commander clone and therefore eases transition from the Windows world. Keep up the excellent work! THANK YOU!!!! :D