Double Agent is an Open Source alternative to Microsoft™ Agent that allows Agent applications to work on Windows 7 or later. It is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Emulates the Microsoft™ Agent server and the Microsoft™ Agent ActiveX control
- Supports existing Microsoft™ Agent version 2.0 characters, including Microsoft™ Office Assistant characters
- Implements the Agent Server and Agent ActiveX Control programming interfaces, so it can be used with no changes to existing applications
- Available in both 32–bit and 64–bit versions
- For development and testing purposes, it also runs on Windows® XP and Windows® Vista
Doubleagent is excellent! Thanks.
Yes! Glad to see Merlin and Peedy back in action! In this era of real-time data feeds, it opens a whole new realm in using agents that was unavailable to us 10-12 years ago.
I am glad to see this program as I used MS Agent support in my apps and was mad when MS decided to remove it for Win 7. Thanks and keep up the good work.
I am actively devoloping again. Gave up because msagent not supporting windows 7. Feel I have a new lease on life again. thanks for the hard work.