DotNetMQ is a message broker (message queue, message oriented middleware) that has several features including guaranteed delivering, routing, load balancing, server graphs... so on. See article on CodeProject.com for more information: http://www.code
- Persistent or non-persistent messaging.
- Guaranteed delivery of persistent messages even in a system crash.
- Automatic and manual routing of messages in a custom machine graph.
- Supports multiple databases (MySQL, SQLite, and memory-based storage for now).
- Supports don’t store, direct send style messaging.
- Supports Request/Reply style messaging.
- Easy to use client library to communicate with the DotNetMQ Message Broker.
- Built-in framework to easily construct RMI services upon message queues.
- Supports delivering messages to ASP.NET Web Services.
- GUI-based management and monitoring tool.
- Easy to install, manage, and use.
- Written entirely in C# (using .NET Framework 3.5).
Be the first to post a review of DotNetMQ!