Dos9 is a free, cross-platform, command prompt directly inspired from cmd.exe, the windows command prompt. Dos9 aims to be as compatible as possible with cmd.exe, but it also aims to eases batch by providing a large set of commands.
- Support of GOTO command
- Basic cmd.exe commands supported
- Supports floating numbers with set /p
- Delayed expansion supported
- Conditional operators, stream and pipe supported
- Improved support for i18n
- And many others ...
- Full support of IF and FOR command
Very nice software. Easy and simple. If you are looking for a complete IDE for batch files see Batch Compiler (batch-compiler). Converts BAT to EXE Freeware. Real compiling + Draw graphics with Advance Commands!