9th of OCT 2016
Its been awhile, but the update is here. Complete re-write using DOSBox Daum svn for emulation. Have removed restriction for non-admin users. If you are a non-admin user, you can now create the package, and install a created package. Opening this up to a broader range of users.
Doesn't have nag ware, or pay for service of annoying web pop-ups. I hate that <deleted>. Nice easy to use, and easy to follow.
Updates to new version (apart from new hardware emulation etc...)
-- Speed control, in MHz, calculation are done for you.
-- Have less the 1mb of ram. Just like an old 8088/8086. Have 32Kb of ram if you wish.
Heaps of new goodies to play with and get your game running just right. Then make a package, and install it again when ever you need to, without the head ache of setting all backup again.
- Creates Self installing and self running Dos Games
- Includes drivers for Dos and Windows under DosBOX v0.74
- End user can play the game as easy as starting FireFox
- The Application comes in 64bit or 32bit modes
- Uses DosBOX Daum svn
- Uses Innosetup v5.5.9
- Incorprates Dos and Windows 3.x Drivers.
- Application and Packages run on XP and abover (even server editions)
- Finished package does not need End User to be an Admin to install or play game
- No NAG-ware
- No Regisitration
- No Add-ware
- No Internet connection required.
Be the first to post a review of Dool Dos Game Install Maker!