The project has moved to GitHub and will not be updated here anymore : https://github.com/louisameline/php-mail-signature
This class is a spin-off of PHPMailer, basically I took only what was necessary for DKIM and improved as much as I could, including with a couple fixes, multiple canonicalization options and the support of Domain Keys. It should be easy as pie to use, check the test file.
- is a standalone DKIM class
- supports UTF-8 (although you'd better base64 encode)
- will let you choose the headers you want to base the signature on
- will let you choose between simple and relaxed body canonicalization
- supports Domain Keys (see limitation in the file)
- will let you choose Simple or Nofws DK canonicalization
- fixed a couple PHPMailer loose-ends in canonicalization to follow more strictly the RFC and avoid failures
- removed unnecessary code for l and z parameters
- cleaner and more understandable code than elsewhere (IMHO)
Be the first to post a review of DKIM and Domain Keys class for PHP!