DJ HACK: Distributed Java HAsh craCKer, is a program 100% JAVA where you can decrypt asymmetric hash keys (like SHA-X or MD5) in a distributed environment (cluster) with brute forcing attacks. Also, supports dictionary attacks.
- Brute forcing attacks
- Dictionary attacks
- Automatic cluster creation
- SSL, RSA, SHA encryptions supports
- Very easy to use, only tipe "ant run"
- GPL 3.0
- 100% Java
Follow Distributed Java HAsh craCKer
- Easy to Use and Fully Customizable to Your Business
- Relational Customer Database and Best in Class SLAs
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Distributed Java HAsh craCKer!