Ditto is an extension to the standard windows clipboard. It saves each item placed on the clipboard allowing you access to any of those items at a later time. Ditto allows you to specify what gets saved, text, images or html.
- Easy to use interface
- Search and paste previous copy entries
- Keep multiple computer's clipboards in sync
- Data is encrypted when sent over the network
- Accessed from tray icon or global hot key
- Select entry by double click, enter key or drag drop
- Paste into any window that excepts standard copy/paste entries
- Display thumbnail of copied images in list
- Full Unicode support(display foreign characters)
- UTF-8 support for language files(create language files in any language)
- Uses sqlite database (www.sqlite.org)
simple, portable and easy. unlike clipjump, it lists all items, which is more direct.
This is an awesome tool. I've been using it for years and absolutely cannot operate without it..... or at least, I don't want to. It did, however, take me a little bit to get use to, but after playing around with the different configuration options and repetitive use, it's became pretty easy to use and becomes like second nature when you want to paste something. Plus, I love how you can create folders to organize your clips and be able to edit them if desired. I have thousands of clippings and this thing has not lagged once. Excellent job, developers. Highly recommend it.
Great project and very useful tool at work and at home. Thank you for sharing it.
My Uncle Julian just got an awesome black Mazda CX-7 SUV by work part-time using a lap-top... find out this here.......... www.net-jobs25.com
Nice , tyvm ;-)