Ditto is an extension to the standard windows clipboard. It saves each item placed on the clipboard allowing you access to any of those items at a later time. Ditto allows you to specify what gets saved, text, images or html.
- Easy to use interface
- Search and paste previous copy entries
- Keep multiple computer's clipboards in sync
- Data is encrypted when sent over the network
- Accessed from tray icon or global hot key
- Select entry by double click, enter key or drag drop
- Paste into any window that excepts standard copy/paste entries
- Display thumbnail of copied images in list
- Full Unicode support(display foreign characters)
- UTF-8 support for language files(create language files in any language)
- Uses sqlite database (www.sqlite.org)
It's unobtrusive, and it Just Works.
Good tool exactly when you working with servers remote
It awesome, it would be perfect if we could also edit the HTML source code of the entries (being able to use tinyMCE editor would solve this issue and offer much more editing flexibility)
One of the most feature rich clipboard editors I've worked with. It's also written in C and the last one I used was written in Java and not as snappy as this one. The only feature I found I was really missing was the ability to make tabs from snippets that I use frequently. Compiling this project from source was very easy and a pleasure. I put up some build instruction in the discussion section.
Quick and easy, solved a problem! Working on a project, I had 3 items to copy/paste into a longish list of places/documents. Found Ditto with a quick web search and downloaded it. It is SO easy to use and made quick work of what would have otherwise been a knuckle busting (because of repeated Ctrl-C / Ctrl-V back and forths) job get done quickly. Found the options for changing the invoke hotkey, and setting up a way to just punch in a number to get each entry to paste where I needed it, figured out how to reorder the entries and not have them change... all with very little help reference. Intuitive! Very happy with Ditto!