Ditto is an extension to the standard windows clipboard. It saves each item placed on the clipboard allowing you access to any of those items at a later time. Ditto allows you to specify what gets saved, text, images or html.
- Easy to use interface
- Search and paste previous copy entries
- Keep multiple computer's clipboards in sync
- Data is encrypted when sent over the network
- Accessed from tray icon or global hot key
- Select entry by double click, enter key or drag drop
- Paste into any window that excepts standard copy/paste entries
- Display thumbnail of copied images in list
- Full Unicode support(display foreign characters)
- UTF-8 support for language files(create language files in any language)
- Uses sqlite database (www.sqlite.org)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
This program makes Windows more bearable.
This is one of those thing that when you start using it you cant live without it
WARNING about latest version: I just downloaded it, and installed it over my existing version. It deleted all the existing clips! (This did not happen in a previous update.) So "Save current clipboard" first!
Program without which I can not live
Very useful tool but I prefer the older 3.21 version interface, don't like the new one.