Dhcpy6d delivers IPv6 addresses for DHCPv6 clients, which can be identified by DUID, hostname or MAC address as in the good old IPv4 days. It allows easy dualstack transistion, addresses may be generated randomly, by range, by arbitrary ID or MAC address. Clients can get more than one address, leases and client configuration can be stored in databases and DNS can be updated dynamically.
- Identifies clients by MAC address, DUID or hostname
- generates addresses randomly, by MAC address, by range or by given ID
- assigns more than one address per client
- listens on multiple interfaces
- dynamically updates DNS (Bind)
- stores leases in MySQL or SQLite database
- allows to organize clients in different classes
- filters clients by MAC, DUID or hostname
Be the first to post a review of dhcpy6d!