DHCP Server Open Source Freeware Windows/Linux. MultiSubnet DHCP Server supports Dynamic, Static Leases, Relay Agents, BOOTP, PXEBOOT. Global, Range and Client Specific Options. Supports filtering of ranges on Mac Address, Vendor and User Class.
- Support all Industry Standard Feaures
- Dynamic and Static Leases
- Options can be Client Specific, Range Specific or Global
- Multisubnet supports Relay Agents and PXE Boot
- Lease Status in auto refreshing html page
- Supports Duplicated Replicated Operation
- Very simple to install and use, even by person not having DHCP concepts
- Very low memory and cpu use
Follow Open DHCP Server
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Do I have to install it to find documentation on how to use it? I even looked in the source file hoping that there might be some documentation there, but no luck. No user docs. and no comments in the code either.