DHCP Server Open Source Freeware Windows/Linux. MultiSubnet DHCP Server supports Dynamic, Static Leases, Relay Agents, BOOTP, PXEBOOT. Global, Range and Client Specific Options. Supports filtering of ranges on Mac Address, Vendor and User Class.
- Support all Industry Standard Feaures
- Dynamic and Static Leases
- Options can be Client Specific, Range Specific or Global
- Multisubnet supports Relay Agents and PXE Boot
- Lease Status in auto refreshing html page
- Supports Duplicated Replicated Operation
- Very simple to install and use, even by person not having DHCP concepts
- Very low memory and cpu use
Is your annual budget for Service Desk/ITSM software greater than $8,000?
Fantastic tool. Gets around Windows licensing when connecting non-computer related nodes to a network. Loving how 3CX and Google Chromecast respond to it. Would LOVE a GUI built around it, but using Notepad++ does help me understand it a lot, lot better than any GUI ever could. I never knew you could pack so much into something so small.
I love this. Clean and elegant way.
This is an excellent utility, highly recommended for all network administrators that need a fast, stable, easy-to-use and versatile DHCP server. My ISP-provided modem/router (Orange Live Box) had very little configurable options in terms of DHCP which was proving to be quite a headache in an environment of mixed setups (static and dynamic hosts). Open DHCP Server proved to be everything I ever needed. Having not used it before, it only took me about 10 minutes to have it up and running (mostly spent skimming through the user manual) without any glitches at the very first run!
The server run perfectly on my W7 system. I use it for Arduino Yun, in order to know the IP address. Thanks!