This is dhcpd-pools ISC dhcp shared network and pool range usage analysis. Purpose of command is to count usage ratio of each IP range and shared network pool which ISC dhcpd is in control of. Users of the command are most likely ISPs and other organizations that have large IP space.
Program is written C. Design goal is to get analysis done quickly where there is lots of data. On cheap laptop the speed of analysis is roughly 100k leases per second. Number of ranges, or shared networks, does not make any significant difference in getting analysis done.
- Fast analysis results
- Various output formats; text, html, xml, csv, json
- Mustach templating when default output formats are not enough
- Support for DHCPv6 (IPv6) leases
- Can be used as Nagios plugin
- Integrated with gnulib, e.g., should work with most operating systems
Nice. Works like a charm :)
The best review that can be given in the world: "It works!"