df tells the disk free space, percentage of free space, disk used, and total disk space in SI or IEC (computer) units or user-specified-units. Has ASCII graph, shaded graph, or numbers mode.
dos version works with msdos/freedos/windows 9x/me. also comes with windows cmd-shell version for nt/2000/xp/vista/7/8/9/etc.
project is on hold until further notice.
- dos vwersion works with windiows 9x/me detectiong drive sizes properly (but has problems with detecting floppy drives, windows tried to swap B: and A: and make command.com go fuull screen)
- works fine for windows nt/2000/xp/vista/7/8 and above
- these are command-line tools
- choice of ascii graph with %, shaded character graph with % (default), or numbers with %
- shows total disk free space and total used space, and size of disk
- choice of SI, IEC, or user-specified units
Follow df for windows and dos
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
You acted like a terrible person removing the "GIMP Massive Package", so I too will act as a bad person and put all your projects bad reviews! Let everyone know that any of your projects can be deleted by you and will cease to exist!
Works Ok, but wont give stats for boot drive under Windows 7 32 or 64. You must run as admin to get the stats for the boot drive Thats a bug