Detoxify is a Ruby script created for the sole purpose of removing any traces left by version control systems on a project directory. Those traces include hidden directories and files.
- All hidden directories and files left by version control systems are completely removed.
- It's a straightforward code, with a very small size and footprint. Code is pretty clean and concise.
- It's written using only methods available in the standard Ruby library. No need of third party gems.
- Since it's written on an interpreted language, it works on the major operating systems, as long as a Ruby interpreter is available.
- It currently supports the following version control systems: CVS, Subversion, Git and Mercurial. Other version control systems can be added.
The SourceForge Speed Test measures Latency/Ping, Jitter, Download Speed, Upload Speed, Buffer Bloat, and Packet Loss. Upon completion, you can view detailed reports about your connection. This HTML5 speed test does not require Flash or Java, and works on all devices including tablets and smartphones. Host on your own infrastructure or use ours. For licensing, inquire today.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Detoxify!