Detoxify is a Ruby script created for the sole purpose of removing any traces left by version control systems on a project directory. Those traces include hidden directories and files.
- All hidden directories and files left by version control systems are completely removed.
- It's a straightforward code, with a very small size and footprint. Code is pretty clean and concise.
- It's written using only methods available in the standard Ruby library. No need of third party gems.
- Since it's written on an interpreted language, it works on the major operating systems, as long as a Ruby interpreter is available.
- It currently supports the following version control systems: CVS, Subversion, Git and Mercurial. Other version control systems can be added.
Be the first to post a review of Detoxify!