The Datalog Educational System (DES) is a deductive database with Datalog, Relational Algebra and SQL as query languages developed mainly for education. It can be used from most common Prolog interpreters over any supported OS and from portable executables (Windows, Linux and MacOS).
- Datalog, Relational Algebra and SQL query languages
- Aggregates, nulls, duplicates
- ODBC connections to relational databases
- Integrity constraints
- Textual API for pluggin to any sotware development system (Java, .NET, Python, ...)
- Multiplatform, portable binaries, sources
- Declarative debuggers and tracers
- Test case generation
- Hypothetical Reasoning (Decision Support)
- Persistency (Business Intelligence)
- Distributed computations
Easy to use and works.