Python-3-API to GTK. Simplicity first - just suited for UI-building of apps, in no way for widget-building. Currently 1500 lines for 15 widgets, 130 methods. View all files for some documentation and tests (METHOD-GUIDE.html gives hints for compilati
- Python-API to gtk in one .c-file
- Communication with the app-cores via bytes or str (preprocessor-#ifdef)
- Signature conformance to C-GTK (exceptions see METHOD-GUIDE.html)
- Resulting shared lib with less then 200K (60K now)
- Byte-wise Python reflection of GdkPixbuf
Be the first to post a review of depikt!