Deb-Creator is a tool to quickly create Debian packages. The program provides a simple graphical user interface written in C++ using Qt Creator. It uses the dpkg command in Linux to build the final Debian package.
- Automatically generates control file (completed)
- Allows you to manually edit control file (complete)
- Uses dpkg to build Debian packages (complete)
- Converts RPM packages to Debian packages using Alien (not done)
- Convert Debian packages to RPM (not done)
- Create md5sums (not done)
Get visibility into the health and performance of your entire Cisco ASA environment in a single dashboard. View VPN tunnel status and monitor firewall high availability, health, and readiness. Automatically discover and filter within ACLs, show rule hit counts, and detect shadow and redundant rules. Automate the monitoring and management of your ASA infrastructure in a fully integrated solution. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 4 star reviews.