DeaDBeeF is an audio player for GNU/Linux systems with X11 written in C and C++. Features: minimal set of dependencies; native GTK2 and GTK3 GUI; cuesheet support; mp3, ogg, flac, ape and many other formats; chiptune formats with subtunes, song-length databases, etc; small memory footprint; many plugins with extra features.
- plays mp3, ogg, flac/oga, ape, wav, wv/iso.wv, aac/m4a, alac, mpc/mpp/mp+, tta, wma, shn, sid, nsf, mod, s3m, vtx, vgm/vgz, psf, midi, audio cds, all formats supported by ffmpeg, dumb, gme, libsndfile, adplug, and more!
- light on memory and CPU use
- expandable through plugins
- supports cuesheets (from .cue files, and embedded), reading and writing m3u and pls playlists
- plays internet radio (shoutcast, icecast, mms), as well as normal mp3 files over http and ftp (e.g. from podcasts)
- global hot-keys
- reads and writes id3v1, id3v2, apev2, vorbiscomment tags to/from all relevant formats; read-only mp4 itunes tags
- can detect charset of bad (non-unicode) id3 tags, as well as charsets in metadata from tracker modules and chiptunes
- user-customizable playlist columns with title-formatting
- high quality resampling using libsamplerate
- playback using ALSA, OSS and PulseAudio
- last.fm/libre.fm scrobbler
- sample-accurate seeking and gapless playback support for many formats
- multiple playlists organized in tabs
- album art display, fetching covers from music folders, id3v2 and apev2 tags, last.fm and albumart.org
- 18-band equalizer with presets, with importing of fb2k eq presets
- track grouping using title-formatting
- album art display in playlist
- customizable OSD notifications with album covers
- configurable converter/transcoder
- replay gain (playback only)
- playing files directly from zip archives
- supports tagging of files with custom fields, including editing custom fields added by other taggers/players
- multichannel playback, support for integer 8, 16, 24, 32 and float 32 bit sound output
- localized into many languages
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I honeslty consider this program one of the best software I ever tried! => have a look at this webiste for Free Gift Cards : www.fregifts.com
I Really think this app the best software I at all times used! => check this site for Free keys : www.scripts4geeks.com
Великолепный плеер! Равного ему под линуксом нет!
great simple player with a lot of features. Only missing a rating feature
I have searched for a player like Foobar, and DeaDBeeF is the best choice. There is much to improve, but the customization options are great. Congratulations for the work in this promising software.