Dlib is a C++ toolkit containing machine learning algorithms and tools for creating complex software in C++ to solve real world problems.
- High quality documentation
- Easy to use, no install necessary
- Many state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms
- Fast, MATLAB like linear algebra support
- Many large scale non-linear optimization algorithms
- Very easy to use HOG object detection tools
- A high quality face detector
Great set of C++ libraries, including deep learning. Excellent examples get you started quickly.
The best machine learning library for C++ !!
the library is very useful for me researcher and student.
It's a bloody good C++ library for machine learning, but I would use it even just for file/folder handling. The code is properly designed, tested and documented. The author is very helpful and answers to most questions within hours or days.